DVD-TO-MPEG is powerful, convenient and high-efficient software to convert DVD to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2. It is easy to use, fast in speed and excellent in quality.
The most important thing is, it is super easy to use. No matter whether you are a beginner or a veteran, you will feel it's developed JUST for you! In one word, choosing the DVD-to-MPEG means opening the door of enjoying your multimedia life! .
Why Choose DVD-to-MPEG?
- Fast - converts DVD to MPEG with a high speed
- Easy to use - You can handle all settings and properties easily in one interface.
- Sets the video and audio Bitrate (Kbit/s) of MPEG
- Space saving - 750MB is enough for a two-hour DVD Movie
- Easy to use. It is so super easy to use that beyond your imagination. You can handle all settings and properties quite easily in one interface.
- High speed. Fleximage DVD to MPEG Converter can check your CPU type automatically, which ensures that you can rip your DVDs with the best ripping speed. With Fleximage DVD to MPEG Converter conversion isn't time-consuming work any more!
- Add the function of setting the video and audio Bitrate (Kbit/s) of MPEG
- Brand-new DVD decryptor. Includes the CSS decryptor, also supports more encrypted DVD movies.
- High quality. Excellent image and sound quality provided.
- Excellent compatibility. Support a variety of DVD movies, as well as PAL and NTSC.
- Customized screen size. The output screen size is adjustable. You can compress movies to any size you need.
- Space-saving. 750MB is enough for a two-hour DVD Movie.
- Money back guarantee: 30 days money back.
- support chapter choosing and previewing.
- Personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended) ,
- Windows 2000/XP
- DVD reader and preferably a DVD writer
- About 5 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to convert DVDs.
DVD-Cloner's Related Sites
iPod-Cloner - Easily converts all kinds of DVD to iPod compatible formats
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to DVD(s)
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to AVCHD DVD(s)
- Totally the same picture quality to the original
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 10 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?