DVD-TO-AVI is an ideal program to back up DVD copy speedily with fine audio and video effect. Compared with other DVD converters, it is so easy to use that only a few clicks are enough. Further more, you can handle all settings and properties easily in one interface.
Why Choose DVD-to-AVI?
- Easy to use - Only a few clicks are enough to make the conversion.
- Brand-new DVD decryptor - supports for more encrypted DVD movies
- Multi-languages for the operating interface.
- Supports for chapter converting
High speed. Convert a DVD Movie into an AVI (MPEG4) format with high quality in 2 hours.
- Easy to use. Only a few clicks are enough, and you can handle all settings and properties quite easily in one interface.
- Brand-new DVD decryptor. It includes the CSS decryptor and region code, and also supports more encrypted DVD movies.
- High quality. Excellent image and sound quality provided.
- Excellent compatibility. Support a variety of DVD movies, as well as PAL and NTSC.
- Customized screen size. The output screen size is adjustable. You can compress movies to any size you need.
- Space-saving. 750MB is enough for a two-hour DVD Movie.
- Money back guarantee. 30 days money back.
- support chapter choosing and previewing.
- Personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended) ,
- Windows 2000/XP
- DVD reader and preferably a DVD writer
- About 5 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to convert DVDs.
DVD-Cloner's Related Sites
iPod-Cloner - Easily converts all kinds of DVD to iPod compatible formats
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to DVD(s)
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to AVCHD DVD(s)
- Totally the same picture quality to the original
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 10 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?