- 1. What is Open SuperConverter?
Open SuperConverter is a brand-new smart tool to convert video files to any video/audio format. It enables you to convert your original videos to any target format compatible with popular media devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Mobile Phone, GPhone, BlackBerry, Archos, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, etc. With Open SuperConverter, you can complete a video conversion quite easily for its considerate interfaces and professional settings. The multi-core CPU and the NVIDIA CUDA technology are supported to largely increase the conversion speed. Batch conversion enables you to convert different video files simultaneously. Besides, you can trim and crop the converted video files and add text and image watermarks into the target videos.
- 2. What are the main features of Open SuperConverter?
- • Freely converts between various video/audio formats.
- • Supports a wide range of multimedia devices, such as such as iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini, Android Pad, etc.
- • Complete a video conversion quite easily for its considerate interfaces and professional settings.
- • Extracts audio tracks from video files, only saving audio contents.
- • Converts 2D to 3D movies with perfect quality.
- • Trims your target video file by setting the starting time and ending time.
- • Crops your target video file by removing unwanted borders or segments.
- • Add image and text watermarks into the video file.
- • Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, vertical flip, horizontal flip and the output background to get special video effects.
- • Batch conversion enables you to convert different video files simultaneously.
- • The multi-core CPU and the NVIDIA CUDA technology are supported to largely increase the conversion speed.
- 3. What output formats does Open SuperConverter support?
Open SuperConverter can freely convert between various video formats like AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, TS, RM, ASF, VOB, M4V and convert video files to audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, MP2, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, RA, AAC, AU, AIFF, DTS, etc.
- 4. What output devices does Open SuperConverter support?
Open SuperConverter is a smart converting tool to convert video files to any target video/audio format to play on nearly all popular multimedia devices, such as iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini, Android Pad, Apple TV, Xbox 360, GPhone, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry, Sony, Archos, Windows phone, HTC mobile, Motorola mobile, Sony mobile and various other mobile phones.
- 1. How to use Open SuperConverter?
- • Run Open SuperConverter.
- • Add source video file(s) to the list and select the target format.
- • Select the target saving path and click on the "Start" button.
- • Open SuperConverter will start converting the video file(s).
- • The conversion is completed.
- 2. Can Open SuperConverter convert 2D videos to 3D format? How to achieve this function?
Yes. Open SuperConverter enables you to convert 2D videos to 3D format and you do not need to watch 3D movies in the crowded cinema. After adding your video file, you can click to enter the "Edit the video" window. Under the "3D" column, you can set 3D features such as Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved and Side By Side. Besides, you can also set the 3D depth.
- 3. Can I convert video files in batches and preview the video files before conversion?
Yes. Please add all video files you want to convert to the list and select the target format for each video file. Click on the "Start" button and Open SuperConverter will convert all of them. Besides, you can click on the right side of each video file to preview.
- 4. Can I just save my preferred clips only from the video file and remove the unnecessary borders from the screen?
Yes, you can. Please just click to enter the "Edit the video" window. You can save your preferred clips by setting the starting time and ending time in the "Trim" column. And you can remove your unwanted borders from the screen by setting the values of Left, Top, Width and Height in the "Crop" column.
- 5. How to set the background effect of my converted video file?
Please click to enter the "Edit the video" window. You can select one background effect such as Gray, Flip color, Invert, Aged film, etc in the "Effect" column. Besides, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, etc to satisfy your own taste.
- 6. How to add text and image watermarks into my converted video file?
Please click to enter the "Edit the video" window. You can add your desired text and image watermarks from the hard disk to anywhere on the screen by setting the values of Left and Top respectively in the "Text Watermark" and "Image Watermark" column.
- 7. How can I know whether my device is compatible with the formats on your software?
Open SuperConverter is a considerate video converting tool. After you run Open SuperConverter, you can click on the format drop-down bar to choose the suitable format compatible with your media device. There are colorful conversion modes such as Android, Android Pad, Animation, Apple TV, Blackberry, General Video, General Audio, HD Video, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Nokia mobile, Samsung mobile, HTC mobile, Motorola mobile, etc.
- 8. Does the converted video support the HD video playback on iPad?
Yes, of course. You can just select the "iPad H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)" option in the iPad category in the Profile list window.
- 9. Can I quickly locate my selected target path or play back the converted video file directly?
Yes. When the conversion is finished, you can click on the main interface to quickly locate your selected target path.
- 10. What are the system requirements for Open SuperConverter?
- • Pentium-II 450 MHz
- • 64MB of RAM
- • 5GB free hard disk space
- • Windows XP
- • Intel Core2 CPU or a faster processor
- • 2GB of RAM
- • 10GB free hard disk space
- • Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Purchase and Support FAQ
- 1. How can I buy Open SuperConverter?
Buy Open SuperConverter simply by clicking HERE. You will receive a confirmation Email containing the Registration name and code for you to register within an hour after the payment is received.
- 2. Can I download the trial version of Open SuperConverter before I buy it?
Yes. You can download Open SuperConverter from https://www.dvd-cloner.com/download.html and use it as you like.
- 3. What is the difference between the trial version and the registered version of Open SuperConverter?
The trial version enables you to use it for 7 days only. The registered version can convert video files freely without time limitation.
- 4. Can you help me solve the problems about the use of Open SuperConverter?
Of course. We'll provide satisfactory service for each of our customers as soon as possible. Click https://www.dvd-cloner.com/contact.html, and you could chat with our support team directly. We're willing to help you solve any problem about Open SuperConverter.
- 5. Can you answer any question about Open SuperConverter 24 hours a day?
Of course. Please click HERE to submit your question at Ticket System, and our support team is ready to help you at any time you need.
- 1. How to register Open SuperConverter?
You will receive a confirmation Email containing your registration name and code after the payment. Enter your registration name and code as follows to register:
- • Run Open SuperConverter.
- • The registration window will appear. Enter your registration name and code and then click on the "OK" button.
- • If the registration succeeds, the buttons of "Register" and "Buy" will disappear from the main interface.
- 2. What can I do if I lose my registration information?
If you lose your registration code, please click HERE and we'll help you retrieve it.
DVD copy for Mac - DVD-Cloner for Mac is the up-to-the-minute generation of the top DVD copy software for Mac worldwide.
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to DVD(s)
- Copy Blu-ray to AVCHD DVD(s)
- Totally the same picture quality to the original