You can also search for the answer in the Knowledge Base which helps you solve any problem of DVD copy.
If the program is specifically designed for the 64-bit version of Windows, it won't work on the 32-bit version of Windows. However, most 32-bit programs will work on the 64-bit version of Windows, except for some antivirus programs. Meanwhile, 64-bit device drivers won't work on computers running a 32-bit version of Windows.
Article's tag:64-bit 32-bit
- What are the differences between the 32-bit versions and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista?
- What is 64-bit computing?
- Which versions of Windows operating systems are available in 64-bit format?
- What are the advantages of 64-bit?
- I have a 32-bit version of Windows Vista, and can I upgrade to the 64-bit version?