- Are there any improvements in DVD-Cloner 2017's user interface?
- Does DVD-Cloner 2017 support the backup of Blu-ray movies?
- What's SmartAnalyser™?
- What's Smart Help Tech?
- What kinds of discs does DVD-Cloner support?
- What are DVD-Cloner's requirements for hard drives?
- What are the system requirements for DVD-Cloner?
- Does DVD-Cloner support external DVD burners?
- How to install and uninstall DVD-Cloner on my PC?
- When is the live chat available? Under what circumstances do I use this live chat?
- Why hasn't Technical Support responded to my questions?
- What improvements does DVD-Cloner 2017 make in its burning engine?
- Can DVD-Cloner 2017 remove region code, CSS and Macrovision protection?
- Can DVD-Cloner 2017 remove ARCCOS protection? Does it have CPRx tech?
- Does DVD-Cloner 2017 support the burning of ISO and NRG files?
- Is there movie menu in the cloned DVD under "Split DVD-9 to two DVD-5s" copy mode?
- Can DVD-Cloner 2017 copy two DVD-5s/DVD-9s to one DVD-9?
- How to combine two DVD-9s to one DVDR DL?
- What's the difference between Express interface and Expert interface? Which interface should I use?
- Does DVD-Cloner support the backup of DVDs with region codes? Can the copied DVD be played on DVD players?
- How long does it take for DVD-Cloner to copy a DVD?
- What kind of blank discs should I use?
- How to copy a DVD-5 movie?
- How to copy a DVD-9 movie?
- Why won't my copied DVD±RW disc play on the DVD drive, or DVD player?
- Can I copy my preferred sections rather than the whole DVD?
- Can I copy data disc, home made DVD movie or other discs with DVD-Cloner?
Purchase & Upgrade FAQ
- Can I try the trial version before I buy it?
- Does your trial version have any limitations?
- How can I buy DVD-Cloner? What payment methods does it support?
- How to upgrade DVD-Cloner?
- How to register DVD-Cloner?
- Can I register off-line?
- Can DVD-Cloner support macro version?
- What should I do if I can not register DVD-Cloner?
- What can I do if I lost my registration information?
DVD copy for Mac - DVD-Cloner for Mac 4 is the up-to-the-minute generation of the top DVD copy software for Mac worldwide.
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to DVD(s)
- Copy Blu-ray to AVCHD DVD(s)
- Totally the same picture quality to the original